Breed: Treeing Walker Coonhound
Approx. Age: 11 years
Location: Morton Grove, IL (outside of Chicago)
Hobbies: Napping, tweeting, kicking @MugsyDog‘s butt, treeing raccoons (in my dreams), mixing cocktails, protecting my home from mailmen & deer & off-leash dogs, eating cookies
Favorite Foods: Cookies!!!
Bio: Sylvie was adopted from Orphans of the Storm in Riverwoods when she was approximately 2 years old. She had a litter of pups before she was adopted. She knows when someone’s going through a hard time, and gives extra leans and cuddles to help them feel better. As much as she pretends to be tough, she’s a real softie.
Likes: Cookies, blankies, beds, shaking paws, cuddling, leaning, tummy & butt rubs
Dislikes: Baths, toenail clipping, squeaky toys, rain, medicine
Biggest Fear: Loud noises (thunder, fireworks, whistles)
Sylvie recommends the following dogs who twitter for #followfriday:
- @MugsyDog lives in my house, so mama said I had to recommend him.
- @DiggeratGadzoo works for Gadzoo.com & even though his blog appears on newspaper sites across the country, he doesn’t let the fame go to his head.
- @MozartDane makes some of the prettiest paintings I’ve seen, and it’s all for a good cause – to support animal rescue.
- @MisterPeabody was one of my first twitter pals, and he’s a very loveable, funny dog.
- @HouseofPuddles is a non-profit refuge for homeless senior basset hounds, HOP has 18 hounds in residence (including a Treeing Walker Coonhound!)
- @LaineysPawtique has some of the yummiest cookies I’ve eaten, and I’ve eaten plenty of cookies in my day. Also, Lainey is one friendly pup.
- @Loupeb is generous with his nose kisses and always makes me giggle. Plus he looks out for his twitter pals.
- @Fergusthedog came from a shelter just like I did. And even though he’s always getting into mischief, he’s a real sweetheart.
Follow Sylvie on twitter at @SylvieDog.